Here are a list of books you may never have heard of, but are perhaps better than many of the books everyone has heard of.
- Ten Questions to Diagnose Your Spiritual Health by Donald Whitney – Great diagnostic tool for your heart.
- The Complete Husband by Lou Priolo – What I consider to be the most practically helpful book specifically addressed to Christian husbands.
- Our Sufficiency in Christ by John MacArthur – Twelve Ordinary Men may be his most popular book, but this book may be his most important (aside from The Gospel According to Jesus)
- The Christian Life by Sinclair Ferguson – A stellar little systematic theology that extracts deep insight from God’s Word.
- The Rich Single Life by Andrew Farmer – Single ladies and gents, kiss I Kissed Dating Goodbye goodbye.
- Life in the Father’s House by Wayne Mack and Dave Swavely – A more comprehensive guide to biblical church life than most of the other books currently being written on the subject.
- Feelings and Faith by Brian S. Borgman – A subject without much written attention: how to cultivate godly emotions.
- Passionate Housewives Desperate for God by Jennie Chancey and Stacy McDonald – A book to help housewives understand that they don’t have to do “big things” for God to do big things for God.